user limits

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
uboaxray

user limits

Post by uboaxray » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 am

I have a question about user number limits. I went to add a new employee into OnePacs users and a message came up that we have reached our user limit. I then went to our user list and deleted 3 users that have left the facility to make room. I tried to add our new employee again and the same message came up. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong and how to get another user added? Thanks for the help! uboaxray

jeremy

Re: user limits

Post by jeremy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 am

uboaxray -

The free account is limited to 5 users. To add additional users please contact sales@onepacs.com

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php?id=versions

Regards,
Jeremy

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am

The system should have given you a warning that you were above the limit for free accounts, and that if you deleted a user, it wouldnt be possible to make a new one to replace them - did you see that note? Let us know- thanks

uboaxray

Post by uboaxray » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 am

The message stated that we were above the limit and to contact sales at a 1-800 number. I don't remember anything about deleting but went ahead and deleted 3 users anyway. I tried to enter our new user again and got the same message. Thanks! uboaxray

justin

Post by justin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 am

Hi,

It looks like your group is significantly above the number of allowed user accounts. Only 5 users are allowed for a free account. If you upgrade your account this limit will be removed.

Best,

Justin

uboaxray

Post by uboaxray » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 am

Wow! Didn't know that! Thanks for the info. ubaoxray