upload from the workstation

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
ajsmalls

Re: upload from the workstation

Post by ajsmalls » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Yes, thanks. The new problem I am having is that when I try to view the images I get an error message stating that I need to restart the Onepacs Study Downloader. I checked and the downloader is active, I restarted it and reset is still no change I am able to view the images through other means I was just wondering if there was something else that needed to happen.

john (from OnePacs)

Re: upload from the workstation

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 am

Do you have a firewall active? Sometimes security software can block communication between the onepacs worklist webpage and the study downloader and workstation software on the computer. You might try temporarily disabling such software and seeing if things work OK that way, then if it turns out to be the security software you just need to create a rule to allow the communication.