Privileges to see images

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

Privileges to see images

Post by hilario » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:54 pm

I have created a user with the privileges you can see on the file.
The behaviour of this user is:
- If the report is closed. The user can see the images via the web viewer.
- If the report is not closed. The user can't access the files.
I would like to avoid this and the user would be able to see the file inmediately (even without the report)
I don't want to give him more privileges than just the minimum needed. What Role do I have to add? What do I have to configure?
Regards.

Hilario
Attachments
User Privileges
User Privileges
ScreenShot036.jpg (45.91 KiB) Viewed 5106 times

tom

Re: Privileges to see images

Post by tom » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 am

Hilario,

That user should be able to see the images, based on the privilege set you list. Can you email the user's username and password to support@onepacs.com, and we'll log in and see what's happening.

Tom

justin

Post by justin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 am

Hilario,

There are a couple possibilities.

1) The user may have unknowingly unchecked one or more of the study states from the worklist query panel (top of worklist). For example, if the user unchecked the "Ready to Read" state he may not be able to see the study on the worklist until it is read.

2) You may have assigned this user an access filter based on study status. This is done via the "Users" page (Admin -> Users) on the "Access" tab. For example, an access filter of "studyStatusId = 'READ'" would result in the behavior you describe.

Also, as Tom said, I can look into this more extensively if you can provide the username via email.

Thanks,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

OK you are right.
There is a filter with the READ status.
The behaviour is not exactly what I described before. It is just that studies without READ statud don't appears on the list.
My question:
- What operation put the study on READ? I tried assigning it to a doctor but it doesn't change to READ.
Regards

justin

Post by justin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:48 am

Hilario,

A study is set the to READ state automatically when a report is entered. Alternatively, you can manually set it to the READ state by right clicking on the study and selecting "Change study status" -> "Report Complete". Also, you can change multiple studies to the READ state by selecting the desired studies and pressing the "Manage Studies" button and selecting "Report Complete."

Regards,

Justin