Facility Filter

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
Kjohnson

Facility Filter

Post by Kjohnson » Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 am

Trying to filter by Doctors name. I've created a new user and password for a refering doctor and Ive entered the Doctors name under the access filter, and left all other filters blank. However the patient is not comeing up under the worklist when I log in with the new user account. Any advice?

justin

Re: Facility Filter

Post by justin » Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 am

Hi,

Since DICOM name fields are not always formatted correctly, it might be better to try an advanced query string like the following example:

upper(ReferringPhysicianName) like '%SMITH%'

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Justin

Kjohnson

Post by Kjohnson » Fri May 08, 2009 9:18 am

I cleared the Filter and added your scrip under advanced expression and replace SMITH with the doctors name and was still unable to see the exam. Is this what you wanted me to do?
thanks
Kenny

justin

Post by justin » Fri May 08, 2009 10:02 am

Can you verify that the referring physician field is populated in the DICOM header? Right-click on the study and choose "View DICOM header..."

Thanks,

Justin

Kjohnson

Post by Kjohnson » Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 am

Yes, His name is in the dicom header

justin

Post by justin » Fri May 08, 2009 12:56 pm

It looks like you have the permissions for your radiologist users set to "None." In the user dialog, for each facility, you need to set the permissions to "View" or above in order to see the studies on the worklist.

Go to Admin->Users and then double click your radiologist user. Then modify the "Report Permissions" and save.

Thanks,

Justin

Kjohnson

Post by Kjohnson » Fri May 08, 2009 2:06 pm

I originaly had it set to Clinician, but I changed it to full Radiologist view and it still dosen't show up in the worklist.
Kenny

justin

Post by justin » Fri May 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Kenny,

What you are referring to are the user privileges. See the "repert permissions" section in the same dialog. They are facility specific permissions and you have them set to "none" for both facilities on both of your radiologists.

Thanks,

Justin

Kjohnson

Post by Kjohnson » Fri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Got it, thank you working great.
Thanks
Kenny