Diagnostic Workstation set up

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
sdavis92

Diagnostic Workstation set up

Post by sdavis92 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 am

I installed the diagnostic workstation. The downloader works. The workstation will not allow me to log on it states that the username or password is incorrect. I have used the same username and password as used by the web logon and the downloader logon.

Steve

admin
Site Admin

Re: Diagnostic Workstation set up

Post by admin » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Steve,

What server address is being given in the login window? Does it say web.onepacs.com? If not, please set it to web.onepacs.com.

You can of course select the options to not require authentication in the future if you prefer not to have the login screen.

Let me know if the above doesn't work.

Tom

tom

Post by tom » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Steve,

As a test I set up a test user for your account and downloaded and installed the workstation software on a virtual machine with a fresh install of windows XP. The server address was correct (web.onepacs.com) and I was able to log in to the workstation. So it looks like everything should be working OK for your account. Can you double check the server address and are you 100% sure you are typing your username and password correctly, with no caps lock, etc?

I wondered if a firewall or other network security settings were preventing your workstation from connecting to the server, but if the study downloader works, the workstation should also be able to connect. Let me know what happens.

Tom

sdavis92

Post by sdavis92 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm

I have also installed a second copy in a virtual machine and still cannot get the workstation to connect. It would seem unlikley that a network issue was preventing the connection since the downloader and online worklist both log in fine and I am using the same credentials. I will ask our IT department to check.

Steve

sdavis92

Post by sdavis92 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Tom,

I have it working now. I still do not know what the problem was unless it was a typo. I did it many times however. I will test it now to see if it will suit our purposes.

Thanks again,

Steve