Reports Security

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

Reports Security

Post by hilario » Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 am

I am wondering what is the status for "Report Security". I mean security in different ways:
- Report can be delivered by mail. Is there any way (now or in the future) to avoid it is read outside his destinator? Or without a key.
- When the system generate a PDF, is there any way... to include an digital signature for each doctor (I am not talking about a scan signature which I thinck is possible to include, even if I till haven't tested it)

Thanks

justin

Re: Reports Security

Post by justin » Wed May 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Hilario,

There is an option to send reports via an email link. When someone clicks on the link they would be required to log in to see the report.

Regarding the second question... Are you asking for an audit of users who have generated a report for a study?

Justin

hilario

Re: Reports Security

Post by hilario » Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 am

I am thincking about signing documents with the private key of the radiologist to warranty the integrity and autentification of the process.
For this, each radiologist should have his key (in the Internet Navigator) and under request (finishing the report9 he would be asked to provide it to sign the report.
I understand this is perhaps and advanced usage, but in a near future some hospitals can require this functionality.
Regards