Studies not going to Web

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
shadowdoc86

Studies not going to Web

Post by shadowdoc86 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 am

We are having issues with studies that are on the gateway not uploading to the web which then prohibits viewing outside the hospital. Is something down? Or, is our hospital firewall blocking something? They changed them on thursday. But this was working on friday.

Steve

tom

Re: Studies not going to Web

Post by tom » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 am

There's no issue that we know of that would prevent any studies from coming over.

Could you do two things:

(1) Did you reboot the gateway computer? If not, try that.

(2) Can you check the following:

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php? ... _interface

-Connect to http://localhost:8080/onepacsgateway

-Click on the "AE management" tab

-There will be a list of AE titles. One of these is ONEPACS_WEB. The description for this entry will be "Central OnePacs server". There are three tools to the right of that, a pencil, a red X, and a question mark. Please click on the question mark. It should pop up a window saying something to the effect of "Echo result: Successful". This tests whether the Gateway can connect to OnePacs. Try that and let us know the result.

-Also, are you sure the studies are getting to the Gateway? Do you know how to check locally on the Gateway to make sure they are getting there? Click on the "Folder" tab to search for cases on the Gateway.

-It would be helpful if we could see the gateway logs. Please look in this directory:

c:\onepacs\gateway\server\log

for the files server.log and server.log.1. If you could send these files to us through the OnePacs messaging system they would be helpful. You can use the messaging system to send a message to user name "admin", and attach the files.

It is possible this relates to the network changes that were done on Thursday. For example, even if it was still working on Friday, the computer may have been rebooted (such as due to automatic updates), or its lease on its IP address may have expired and it may have wound up with a new IP address even a day or so after the network changes were made. So it is still possible that this relates to the local network changes.

Please try the above steps and let us know what happens.

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 am

Tom,

The echo was a success. I know I have studies on the gateway, because I am the one that clears them out when needed. Also, I can use a different viewer at the hospital to communicate directly to the gateway. This pulls them to me. So, the are there. They are not on the web. So, I do not have access from home. this is really where I need it most! I do not have access to the server to get the server files. That is in IT and they won't be in until monday. I am flying solo on this.

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

Whatever you did, it is working now. Unless IT restarted the Gateway without my knowing it, the autosend to the web is working. I have been able to send numerous studies from different modalities to the gateway and they are auto sendeing. The poller is seeing them and they are loading to my workstation. I guess refreshing the autosend did the trick. Can you send me instructions as to how to do that should it happen again?

Thank you for your prompt response to my issue,

Steve

tom

Post by tom » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:32 am

Without seeing the logs it's hard to know exactly what was happening, and I'm not sure if this actually made a difference or not, but this is what I did:

-Log in to JMX management console at http://<IP address of gateway>:8080/jmx-console
-Select "Service=Forward" from the list of services
-Scroll down to the first "Apply now" button
-Click "Apply now"

This re-applies the existing study forwarding settings, i.e., set to forward studies to OnePacs on receipt.

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Tom,

New issue. Cases are on gateway. On web they show "in transmission" and the monitor is red. Thus, these cases are not pulled by the onepacs poller. The cases can be viewed from the web viewer(neologica Remote Eye). Any idea why they are not completely transmitting to the web and then being pulled by the poller? I am going to check in tomorrow. So, no rush tonight. Although a reply so I can get going on this in the morning would be awesome.

Thanks,

Steve

tom

Post by tom » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 am

I see a few cases have just arrived in your account and are in "transmission complete" status. Can you recheck? Perhaps transmission was just slow.

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 am

The cases you see are working because I re-installed the poller and workstation just now and sent some test studies. But, prior to that, the cases were not being pulled by the poller. I pushed a few from the gateway to the web last night and they were not completely there when I logged off above. They were not pulled over this morning when I woke up. Problem is, the cases I read at home are STAT. So, being slow doesn't help. They were not available the normal way. Fortunately, the Remote Viewer worked. So, that seems to be a good form of redundancy