Trouble loggin into onepacsweb

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
sdavis92

Trouble loggin into onepacsweb

Post by sdavis92 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 am

One of my radiologists is intermittently having trouble logging into the web server. Also, some of the studies are only partially downloaded using the poller. Lastly, I reinstalled the workstation in order to have it opened from the web work list but it too is intermittent. Is anyone else having these problems or could it be his network connection?

Steve

justin

Re: Trouble loggin into onepacsweb

Post by justin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Steve,

If you could provide specific times I could do a quick check of the logs to see if there were any clues as to the cause of the problem. However, it sounds like it's most likely a network connectivity issue.

Thanks,

Justin

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:50 am

Hi Steve -

As it is 3 separate problems my suspicion is that it may be his network connection. Some additional information may be helpful:
1. Please clarify the login problem and the intermittent problem with the workstation. Is he able to get to the login screen but cannot login properly? Or is the login screen not available? What is intermittent about the workstation?
2. What operating system version (XP, Windows 7) and browser (Firefox, IE7, IE8) is the user using?
3. Does the user's system meet the minimum requirements for the Workstation? http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php?id=raduserguide

Regards,
Jeremy

sdavis92

Post by sdavis92 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi guys, I will remote into his computer and try to get the specifics and let you know.

Thanks,

sdavis92

Post by sdavis92 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

It appears to be mostly user errorthough when I was in it did state that the connection with onepacs was disconnected. I logged back in and everything seemed to work fine. I will let you know if we continue with issues.