Study Retriever not querying the OnePacs DataBase

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
oldsobe

Study Retriever not querying the OnePacs DataBase

Post by oldsobe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm

As of yesterday around 4PM Central, the study retriever stopped going out to download images from webquery.onepacs.com.
The Studies are showing up at web.onepacs but for some reason the study retriever just is not downloading them.
I reset all of the connections, and re entered username and Password, and ran a test, everything passed.
Any ideas on how I can solve this would be terrific.

oldsobe

Re: Study Retriever not querying the OnePacs DataBase

Post by oldsobe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Using Retriever 4.5.3.2 on Win XP sp2, Images are going to EFilm on the lacolhost.
Download history and Log show that nothing has been downloaded or even that an attempt to download has been made.
Have tried the Reset and have restarted the PC.
While Im waiting for a response I am going to try to uninstall and re-install.

tom

Post by tom » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm

I think we would like to see the logs. However it also looks like you're using a quite old version of the study retriever. Could you also update to the latest version and let us know if the problem still persists? You can just download the latest version and upgrade rather than uninstall/reinstall. Thanks-

justin

Post by justin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Have you changed your password? If so, you'll need to update it in the study retriever preferences.

The logs would be helpful.

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php? ... orkstation

Thanks,

Justin