Can't see uploaded studies

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
justin

Re: Can't see uploaded studies

Post by justin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:35 pm

I'm confused. You sent me logs for your workstation. Are you having problems transmitting cases to OnePacs via your gateway or some other problem with your workstation? Please clearly state what your problem is.

If you're trying to obtain logs for the gateway please see the link I provided previously. Specifically the section titled "Debug logs for the OnePacs Gateway."

Justin

castaway

Post by castaway » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Sorry Justin. You wrote: "...You previously sent that study on 7/6 which is why you would not have seen a new entry on your worklist..." And you were absolutelly right, that sudy was sent in July.
Sent a new sudy and I saw it in a worklist.
But I just expected that you deleted all studies for the free account. So that means that we can't send the same studies after 60 days (retention time), you keep them and do not allow to send them again, right?

justin

Post by justin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Images (other than key images) are deleted after 60 days in the free version. The study record, report, and all other metadata remains indefinitely. If you delete the study then you can resend it.

Justin

castaway

Post by castaway » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Justin,
Thank you very much for the clarification. Just returned to OnePacs after a long break and forgot some simple things.
Best regards.