Problem with a report MRN [deleted]

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

Problem with a report MRN [deleted]

Post by hilario » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 am

Hello.
I don't know why the study with MRN [deleted] has a lock on the icons and I can't access the report.
Even if I try to write a new one, I get an error message. (Error: An error occured)
Thanks

tom

Re: Problem with a report MRN [deleted]

Post by tom » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Hilario -

I deleted the MRN - any patient-specific info, don't post publicly, but rather message to us through the onepacs messaging system to user name admin. Then post here about the topic and we'll know to check the messages.

Has this problem resolved? I just looked at the case myself, I see one case, a lumbar spine, that looks like a normal case with no lock. I'm able to look at the case, etc. I dont see anything unusual about it... Can you check again?

Tom

tom

Post by tom » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Actually I dont see a lock on the case, but I was able to reproduce the "an error occurred" error with opening a report window.

I'll have this checked out.

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi Hilario -

The lock appeared because the study was assigned to a different user in your group.

The report editor should now open without error for you.

Regards,
Jeremy

hilario

Post by hilario » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 pm

OK it seams to be solved now.
Thanks.