Upload CD/DVD Does not show up.

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
UpperBucks

Upload CD/DVD Does not show up.

Post by UpperBucks » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am

In some to the logins I used when I click on Upload studies the ''Upload CD/DVD" option is availible, but in some cases is not, is this a problem with Internet explorer 8 or 9. Because i noticed the computers with IE9 showed the "Upload CD/DVD" Option. Is there a way to set this?

justin

Re: Upload CD/DVD Does not show up.

Post by justin » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

Hi,

The standard study uploader requires Java. If your computer does not have Java installed it will default to the simplified version of the study uploader. If you want to install in java and run the standard uploader you can simply click on the right corner of the "Upload studies" button and select "Standard (requires Java)" this will prompt you to install Java.

Regards,

Justin

justin

Re: Upload CD/DVD Does not show up.

Post by justin » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 am

See attached screenshot.
Attachments
Screenshot of selecting the Standard (java based) study uploader.
Screenshot of selecting the Standard (java based) study uploader.
Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 10.27.05 AM (2).png (5.09 KiB) Viewed 3124 times