Workstation Uninstall

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
DataTrade

Workstation Uninstall

Post by DataTrade » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 pm

I installed the OnePacs Workstation on a desktop. I realized it do not need it. So, I uninstalled it from the machine. When I log into OnePacs web from that workstation, it still seems to be looking for the workstation. How do I reset the browser so that it is not looking for the workstation software.

For example, when I click on view to view a study, it says must load the study retreiver or something like that.

tom

Re: Workstation Uninstall

Post by tom » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 am

I think you just need to set your default viewer to something other than the workstation, in user preferences.

If your default viewer is set to the workstation in user preferences, it will look for the software when you click view. Try going into preferences and setting a different viewer as default.

If it's asking you if you want to install the OPW software when you first log in to onepacs, there should be an option there to not ask to install the software on that machine.