Error with Online DICOM viewer

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
swi

Error with Online DICOM viewer

Post by swi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi

I am getting this Applications Error message while trying to view image at the online DICOM viewer on all windoes computers:

Unable to launsh the applivation
Name: RemotEye
Publisher: NeoLogica s.r.l.
From http://jv.onepacs.com

What is the problem ?

/Simon
Attachments
Applications Error.JPG
Applications Error.JPG (22.18 KiB) Viewed 12602 times

justin

Re: Error with Online DIMOC viewer

Post by justin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Simon,

There is a bug in recent Java versions that can corrupt a cached application on your local machine after an upgrade. The workaround it to clear the Java cache.

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php? ... ing_viewer

Thanks,

Justin

swi

Post by swi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks - it was working until I update Java to version 7 update 5. When it froze will downloding the application.
I tryed clear the Java cache and also re-instald the Java software - but no luck. Help...

/Simon
Attachments
Downloading application - Error.JPG
Downloading application - Error.JPG (25.16 KiB) Viewed 12590 times

justin

Post by justin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Which browser and version are you running? I have seen this when IE is prompting you for some sort of approval to run the Java. It can be in an obscure location like at the bottom of the window. Make sure you click "allow" when prompted. You may need to re-launch the the Java viewer after doing so.

Justin

njele05

Re: Error with Online DICOM viewer

Post by njele05 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello,

I am having a similar issue. The application is unable to launch. I have java 8 update 60.

Have you ever heard of only having this error with a specific user? My login opens fine, but another user gets the unable to launch error.

Thanks,
Natalie