Uploading Outside Studies From CD

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
DataTrade

Uploading Outside Studies From CD

Post by DataTrade » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Good Evening,

We are having an increase of CD's from outside studies that are not loading into OnePacs. We are using the batch file process that you guys supplied us with. When we put the CD in and run the batch file, I don't get any errors and everything appears to have worked just fine. However, we cannot find the study on the Gateway or OnePacs. It is coming from mutiple sources and we have other cd's from the same source that works. Is there something that the gateway could be doing to reject the study. Maybe because of something not matching up like a patient ID or something like that? Is there a log that I can view to see if we are getting an error on the Gateway side?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Uploading Outside Studies From CD

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Could you message us the logs from the gateway?

The can be obtained as follows:

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php? ... cs_gateway

Could you obtain the logs and message them in OnePacs messaging to the "admin" account? Thanks-

John

DataTrade

Post by DataTrade » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I am having trouble sending the logs. I get an error message saying that it can't create the user message.

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Please retry sending the logs according to the directions posted earlier.

justin

Post by justin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 am

There are no errors in the Gateway logs which means that its either failing to detect DICOM images or unable to connect. Are you sure the disks contain standard DICOM files? Are there any errors when you try to execute the scripts? Have you tried uploading via the web?

Thanks,

Justin

DataTrade

Post by DataTrade » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey Justin. There is no error message, just does not process, which would suggest there is a problem with the DICOM. I know they have tried uploaded via the browser in the past and sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

Is there any information in particular I can provide you to help troubleshoot this further?

justin

Post by justin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Since the Gateway logs don't show anything failing, and actually showed many images successfully being transmitted to the Gateway and forwarded to OnePacs, then one of two things is happening:

1) The script you are using to send to the gateway is failing for some reason.
2) The script you are using to send to the gateway did not detect any valid DICOM images.

If you send one of the images via OnePacs Message to the administrator account I can verify that it's valid DICOM.

Thanks,

Justin