DATA ANALISIS INFO

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

DATA ANALISIS INFO

Post by hilario » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 am

hello Justin.
I am trying to use this functionality. If I look at the worklist, from the 1 July to the 31th July I have 947 studies.
If I generate a report (without any selection on facility, neither on radiologist, so it should be everything) I get ONLY 136 studies.
I must be doing something wrong but don't understand what.
By the way, I don't see any facility name on the facility column, then I don't know how to filter by.
Any sugestion?
Regards

hilario

Re: DATA ANALISIS INFO

Post by hilario » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 am

I see that DATA ANALYSIS only get studies with the READ flag activated.
How does this flag related with the fact there are reports or not? I don't understand how this work.

About the dates on the filter.
- What date is it?
If I generate the report from 07/01/2009 to 07/31/2009 I get 908 records.
If I check on the worklist (with the READ flag marked) I get:
Receive start: 946
Receive Complete: 947
Report Complete: 142
Study Date: 935

Don't understand well how these things correlate.
Regards

justin

Post by justin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 am

Hilario,

The data analysis section uses the study date for the query. When I attempted to view all READ studies on the worklist for your account from 7/1 through 7/31 (study date) I got 917 results. When I ran the same query using the data analysis tool I also got 917 results.

It could be a timezone issue. We adjust the timezone based on the user's locale for most date queries. It's possible that the data analysis query does not make this adjustment.

I will look into this.

Thanks,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 am

I would suggest the possibility of chossing the Date type for next version of data analysis (for example arrive time would be interresting for us)
I checked again the numbers and I have same numbers than before. You must be on the good way when you think about time differences.

thank