HOW TO FILTER the report status

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

HOW TO FILTER the report status

Post by hilario » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:38 am

I would like to make a filter with following conditions:
- DICOM_Facility = Include "facility"
- Referring_Physicia = Include "refering"
- Report_Status = "Completed"

the first two I see how to write it. But I can't find how to write the last one. Can you help?
Regards

justin

Re: HOW TO FILTER the report status

Post by justin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 am

Hilario,

The filter for your request would be:

upper(institutionName) like '%FACILITY%' and upper(referringPhysicianName) like '%REFERING%' and studyStatusId = 'COMPLETED'

Here is the admin guide reference to the available fields.

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php? ... de#filters

Regards,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 am

If you check on user 1VARELA, at the moment I have configured a user custom filter for access (without typing anithing on Advanced Expressions)
If I click on FilterString I get:
upper(referringPhysicianName) like 'VARELA%^%^%^%^%' and upper(callingAETitle) = 'AEUSPSJ-8626F'
and it works fine

What I want is to add the StudyStatusId = 'COMPLETED' (to get just completed studies)
Then what I did is to delete anything on the fields and type in Advanced Expressions
upper(referringPhysicianName) like 'VARELA%^%^%^%^%' and upper(callingAETitle) = 'AEUSPSJ-8626F' and studyStatusId = 'COMPLETED'
Then I dont have any study on the worklist of the user.

Then I tried to leave referringPhysician and callingAE as at the begining and add in Advanced Expressions
and studyStatusId = 'COMPLETED'
Then I get an error message.

What do I have to do to configure correctly this expression?
Regards

justin

Post by justin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Hilario,

I think the problem was that your dicom headers for referring physician do not contain the carets as specified by the dicom standard. I modified the filter on that account to do a "starts with" match on the referring physician name. Also, I removed the facility name filter because it was redundant with the reporting permissions. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 am

Dont' understand what is happening.
Before I got all the studies with VARELA (included not completed).
Now I don't see any study!!
By the way. What is the "caret" character?
Regards

justin

Post by justin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:48 am

Hilario,

My mistake. The proper study status should be "READ". We don't have a "COMPLETED" state. I updated your user account.

caret = ^

Thanks,

Justin