Filter based on Referring Physician in Confirmation

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
kgoodarzi

Filter based on Referring Physician in Confirmation

Post by kgoodarzi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:25 am

Hello, can I filter studies based on the referring physician entered during confirmation? Thanks,

justin

Re: Filter based on Referring Physician in Confirmation

Post by justin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 am

Hi,

There is a "Physician Names" dropdown filter on the worklist that searches both the referring physician in the DICOM header and the ordering physician entered during confirmation. If you're looking to create an advanced expression you could do something like the following:

Code: Select all

physicianNames contains 'doe'
which would match any studies in which the referring physician or ordering physician name contained the string doe (case insensitive).

Regards,

Justin

kgoodarzi

Post by kgoodarzi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:35 am

Thank you very much Justin. Do you have expression variables listed anywhere else? I could only find the physician name as it listed in the DICOM header. Best,

justin

Post by justin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:02 pm

No problem. I apologize for the oversight on the help page. I'll have the documentation team make that correction.

Regards,

Justin

paulokuriki

Post by paulokuriki » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:41 am

Hello
I will use this topic just for not creating another similiar.

I have a facility where the images doesn't come with any information in the Body Part/Description.
During the confirmation process, they type this information in the History field.
We use filters just like: (studyDescription contains 'brain') or (bodyPartsInStudy contains 'brain')
But, I can't find out what is the keyword for including info typed into the History Field during the confirmation.
Thanks
Paulo

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello -
It is not currently possible to search for cases based on the confirmation history. You could use the ability to modify the data once the case is sent to OnePacs to include data that was not included at the modality rather than entering the data during confirmation. See https://onepacshelp.com/display/ON/Modify+Metadata
Regards