Failed Dicom Transfer from US to Gateway

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
andre

Failed Dicom Transfer from US to Gateway

Post by andre » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:00 pm

I had one ultrasound procedure case today. The dicom transfer over the Ethernet failed for all five attempts. GE service figured out that the failure is at the OnePacs level. Cables connected. Internet working. Port and AE Title listed correctly. Gateway pings OK.

Is there a current OnePacs service problem? Could this be related to the upgrade?

Andre

jeremy

Re: Failed Dicom Transfer from US to Gateway

Post by jeremy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello -
No, there is no current OnePacs service problem. The upgrade to the web is unrelated to the Gateway. Generally a DICOM connection form a modality needs 3 pieces of information. Port, Host/IP address and called AE Title. You stated that you verified the port and AE Title. I would also verify that the computer where the OnePacs Gateway is installed has a internal static IP (preferably set via a DHCP reservation on the router) address and that it is the same IP address as what your modality is sending to in its send configuration. More information at https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/OneP ... Networking
Regards,
Jeremy

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Also, please clarify what is meant by "Gateway pings OK" If by that you mean that the modality is able to C-ECHO the OnePacs Gatweway then the IP address is probably fine. However, if you mean that the Gateway is able to ping the central cloud then the above IP address should be checked.

jacintor

Post by jacintor » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:32 am

Hello Jeremy,

I am also having problems sending a study (x-ray). I have checked the gateway interface and the computer has received the study correctly but the gateway is not sending the study to the server for some reason. I have tried to manually push the study and it did not work either. I have double checked the AEtitle and everything is correct. How can I fix this?

Thank you,

Rodrigo

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:19 am

Hello -
I would attempt the following.
1. Verify that the Gateway can connect to the cloud and has Internet access. Log into the OnePacs Gateway. Click on "AE Management" Click on the question mark (?) associated with the ONEPACS AE title to verify that the Gateway can connect to the cloud.
2. Restart the Gateway service and/or the computer.
3. Send the Gateway logs according to the following instructions. https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/Support+Options (See section Debug logs for the OnePacs Gateway)

Regards
Jeremy

jacintor

Post by jacintor » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 am

Hello,

I checked the connection and it is ok. Very strange. The Aetitle only has numbers instead of a combination of numbers and letters. This is the first time that happens. Do you think it might be a glitch that the server is not recognizing an AEtitle that only has numbers?

I will be sending you the log later on.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

andre

Post by andre » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Jeremy,
The Gateway IP address is static and is correct. When tests are run, the Ultrasound machine recognizes the Gateway as a device but does not recognize the service of DICOM data transfer to the Gateway even though the Port, AE Title, and IP addresses are correct. I have the same problem with my C-arm Fluoroscopy unit, it can't successfully send DICOM images to the Gateway even though all the information is entered correctly. I also rebooted the Cable Modem and tried sending from both machines again but no success.

andre

Post by andre » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:36 am

Jeremy,
I rebooted the Gateway and that solved the problems.
Thanks,
Andre