Add a non-DICOM Study Record

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hayley

Add a non-DICOM Study Record

Post by hayley » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Good afternoon,
I was successful in manually adding a study but I am trying to understand why the uploaded .pdf file is appearing as 2 black boxes in the thumbnail images rather than a thumbnail of the actual .pdf image (ekg strip). The Facility is configured to allow metadata as required. We can view the .pdf by right clicking the .pdf (or double-click) shown in Study Files and then selecting "View", however I just wanted to see if there is any way to have the thumbnail icon reveal a thumbnail of the actual .pdf.

Thanks for your help.

hayley

Re: Add a non-DICOM Study Record

Post by hayley » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:11 pm

I just want to add - the images are not viewable in the OnePacs Workstation. Comes up black.

Any idea that may be the cause?

jeremy

Re: Add a non-DICOM Study Record

Post by jeremy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello -
It appears to have something to do with the format of those PDFs in particular. One potentially workaround is to open the PDF, print it to a PDF printer and then attach the copy.
Regards