Merging Two Studies

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
kgoodarzi

Merging Two Studies

Post by kgoodarzi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello, one of the techs was having an issue with his computer that also runs the OnePACS Gateway, and ended up with two studies instead of one. Is there a way we could merge them? Thanks,

kgoodarzi

Re: Merging Two Studies

Post by kgoodarzi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:51 am

I used a DICOM editor to fix the mishap. Thanks,

jeremy

Post by jeremy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello -
That is certainly one option. A study is defined by study UID (0020,000D). DICOM instances will be split into multiple studies based on different values for that tag. The Gateway could also potentially have been used. Similar to your previous question ( http://www.onepacsforums.com/phpbb/view ... ?f=2&t=520) about splitting a study, the move entity function on the Gateway could potentially be used to move series to or from a study and/or patient and then manually resend the study from the Gateway export menu.
Regards

kgoodarzi

Post by kgoodarzi » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 am

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your note, I had forgotten about that. I much rather use the gateway. Best,