Study Retriever Filter

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
paulokuriki

Study Retriever Filter

Post by paulokuriki » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi
I'm trying to configure Study Retriever to download all studies uploaded the last 5 days, including read and unread studies.

I entered the query text below and the number of studies the Validate button returned is much smaller then the real number I was expecting.
age(CreatedTime) < '5d' and (assignedToUser = '$USER' or assignedToUser is null)

Then I tried the query below, and something strange happened. The number of studies returned by the Validate button was bigger then the query above, buy still smaller then it should be.
age(CreatedTime) < '5d'

If I'm entering less parameters in the query, the result shouldn't be bigger?

What would be the right query for downloading all the studies from a determined time interval?

Thanks
Paulo

onepacs

Re: Study Retriever Filter

Post by onepacs » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Paulo,

There are limits based on the number of series that the OnePacs Study Retriever can query for. Depending on the number of studies you've stored in the past 5 days, and the makeup of those studies, you may be bumping into that limit. As a workaround, you could set your worklist page size higher, select all studies, and then click the "Download" button on the bottom of the worklist.

Regards,

Justin

paulokuriki

Post by paulokuriki » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 am

Hi Justin.

I'll try the download via worklist instead of Study Retriever Query.

And how about the (assignedToUser = '$USER' or assignedToUser is null) needing to be present in the query?
Isn't it strange that when this is present, the number of studies is bigger then when it is not?

Best
Paulo

paulokuriki

Post by paulokuriki » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi Justin

I need to keep a copy of all studies at my computer, even if they were not read by me.
Today, I'm having to force the manual download every day selecting studies from the worklist.

Sometime ago, the default worklist query worked fine, downloading everything study.
But since the assignedToUser was incorporated to the default query, the behavior of Study Retriever is completely strange.

If I enter the query below to Filter Criteria in OnePacs Worklist I get a number. If I enter the same query at Study Retriever, and click Validate, the number is much lower.

StudyStatusID in ('IN_TRANSMIT', 'READY_TO_READ', 'ASSIGNED', 'READ', 'DISREGARD', 'FOR_COMPARISON', 'DICTATED', 'TRANSCRIBED') and age(CreatedTime) < '3d' and numberOfSeriesRelatedInstances < '900' and seriesSize < '314572800'

How can I download all studies automatically, the way it worked before?

Thanks
Paulo

justin

Post by justin » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi Paulo,

I would recommend the following worklist query:

age(CreatedTime) < '1d'

That would download everything stored under your account in the past 24 hours without regard to status or size. Also, the results are ordered by deadline time and limited by number of series. Your account seems to have a lot of cases that go substantially past the deadline time, meaning that those old unread cases will be prioritized in your download queue. So in your previous query, cases three days old that haven't been read yet would take prescience over new studies. Try limiting the date range as suggested above and widening the other criteria (by eliminating any other query params).

Regards,

Justin

paulokuriki

Post by paulokuriki » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Hi Justin.
Your query definitely solved my problem.
Thanks a lot
Paulo

justin

Post by justin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Glad to hear! Thanks for the update.