Older version

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
samuel.santana

Older version

Post by samuel.santana » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:23 am

Hello, Anyone has an older version of Study Retriever for MAC (10.6.8) for download?
One of our computers can not upgrade the MAC because there are others programs that don't load with YOSEMITE

justin

Re: Older version

Post by justin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:13 am

Hi Samuel,

You don't necessarily have to upgrade to Yosemite. The current version of the OnePacs Study Retriever for Mac OS X supports versions 10.7 (Lion) and up.

samuel.santana

Post by samuel.santana » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:18 pm

I think it is not possible to upgrade to Lion...apple doesn't permise upgrade to another version that doesn't be the latest one...but I will try

thanks

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:13 pm

You can't currently buy a lion installer from Apple any more, but you can purchase installers for Lion from third parties. Apple used to sell USB drives with Lion installers on them. I checked on Ebay and there are lots of them there. For licensing purposes probably you need to buy a previously unused, brand new/unopened package to remain compliant with the licensing terms, rather than a used one. Check the license terms to be sure. But at any rate, it is possible to buy Lion installers.