Problem with DICOM connection

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
gecov

Problem with DICOM connection

Post by gecov » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi i'm Gerardo from México, i have a problem with my OnePacs Gateway and i am hoping you could help me. Yesterday i spent all the day reading in this forum all the similar problems but nobody explains the solution....
Let me tell you about my problem. I had to Re-install the Gateway in a new computer because the old one just went dead; now in the new PC i can receive the studies from the workstations and other DICOM devices, but i can't get in touch with the OnePacs-Web maybe a DNS problem like other users had and you helped, (thta's why i'm bottering you sorry). when i ECHO de central server i get this message:
Echo result:
Echo dicom-tls://[REDACTED] failed:
org.dcm4che.net.DcmServiceException: Association not accepted by
A-ASSOCIATE-RJ result=1
- rejected-permanent source=1 - service-user reason=3 - calling-AE-title-not-recognized
-------------------------------------------
how can i add the route or how do i modify the HOST file in order to reach de central pacs server?

Can anyone know what the problem is?
Please help.
thanx, and sorry about my english.

justin

Re: Problem with DICOM connection

Post by justin » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi Gerardo,

Your logs indicate that you did not enter your organization's AE title correctly when you installed the OnePacs Gateway. You can locate your AE title by logging into OnePacs and selecting (Admin -> Facilities).

https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/OneP ... tion+Guide

To fix this, you can either uninstall and reinstall the gateway, making sure to use the correct AE title (case sensitive). Or you can follow these instructions to edit your AE title:
https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/Chan ... he+Gateway

You do not have a network connection problem.

Regards,

Justin