E-mails not sent

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
caze.frazao

E-mails not sent

Post by caze.frazao » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi everyone,

Since two weeks ago, some of the e-mails sent when we finish a report do not reach the destination(s) chosen. It's completely random, happening with different facilities and e-mails providers, some of which didn't use to happen. It doesn't happen everytime tough.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
How can I check if an e-mail has been sent or not?

Thanks.

jeremy

Re: E-mails not sent

Post by jeremy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello -

Users with the "View study history audit" permission may view where report links were emailed under the audit history by right clicking on a study and selecting Tools -> Study History Audit and looking for "Report emailed" events

https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/Study+History+Audit

Regards

justin

Post by justin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Often times it's the technologist unchecking the default destinations during the confirmation process which results in reports not getting sent to the expected destination. As Jeremy suggested, you would be able to see this in the audit history.

Thanks,

Justin

caze.frazao

Post by caze.frazao » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Justin and Jeremy,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I've just checked the log of some of those which hasn't been delivered, and they weren't actually sent after being completed.
I know that unchecking the default destinations can be the cause of that.
However, some os those exams I'm pretty sure I have checked the destinations, and they weren't sent anyway.

Is there any possibility of that really happening?