Search by User name

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
dmorris

Search by User name

Post by dmorris » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 am

Hello

I need to search for exams that were uploaded by a specific user. Is there a way to filter the worklist by User name? I can see the user name in the Study History Audit, but I am not finding a way to sort the exams to only see the exams that a specific user accessed.

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Search by User name

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:07 am

When you say "uploaded by a specific user", do you mean uploaded by a specific system user through the "upload" button on on the OnePacs worklist web page?
You also mention "see the exams that a specific user accessed".
There are not currently ways to filter the worklist by the identity of who it was that uploaded a study, or by examinations which have been accessed by a particular user.
If you could clarify the use case we can try to think of a way to do what you need to do.
Thanks
John

dmorris

Re: Search by User name

Post by dmorris » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:28 am

In our workflow, we have many different client sites that send our Rads exams to read. One of our clients would like to have the ability to track the exams that each of his xray Techs send to us so that he can ensure quality control on his end.

Is there a way to either create a Data Export, or sort the worklist to only show exams that were "confirmed for interpretation" by one specific user? By accessed, I mean that the user logged into OnePacs and confirmed the exam for interpretation.

We can see who confirmed the exam in the "Study History Audit", but he would like a clean list of all exams that a specific user has confirmed for us to read.