Exams hitting Gateway but not uploading to OnePACS

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
mindi2210

Exams hitting Gateway but not uploading to OnePACS

Post by mindi2210 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 pm

I can see images coming into the Gateway but they are not showing up online. I have tried manually pushing as well. Ideas?

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Exams hitting Gateway but not uploading to OnePACS

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Can you check if you are able to c–echo the onepacs servers?

On the gateway in question please going to the AE title management screen with the following URL and click on the question mark "?" icon, located all the way to the right of the row that says OnePacs central servers:

http://localhost:8080/onepacsgateway/ae.m

thanks

john

mindi2210

Post by mindi2210 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:30 am

I was able to resolve this issue upon third reboot of all the systems but now my study retriever does not work. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, troubleshooting, system restore to early date...everything I can think to try. I attached a photo of the error I am getting when I try to restart or reset the retriever.
Attachments
One PACS.PNG
One PACS.PNG (38.41 KiB) Viewed 14838 times

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 am

May I ask if you are running the study retriever and workstation on the same computer is the gateway? We would definitely recommend against that, our best practice recommendations are that you do not use the Gateway computer for anything other than transmitting studies to OnePacs. Please note that if you are using the same computer both as a gateway and as a workstation, this configuration is out of supported specifications. Having said that, I don't see any reason why doing this would lead to the issues you describe.

The error message you're getting above simply indicates that one of the expected files for the study retriever is not in its expected location. I would suggest running the workstation installer again and choosing the repair option.

Best of luck, hope that helps.

John

mindi2210

Post by mindi2210 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 pm

I am running the retriever on a different workstation. I have installed and uninstalled 6 times. I have run the repair 4 times. Any other ideas? I am at a loss.

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Have you turned off your antivirus software? Antivirus sometimes interferes with putting files in the right place if they think the file is suspect for whatever reason.