Echo result - connection failed

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
jacintor

Echo result - connection failed

Post by jacintor » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Hello, the gateway stop working properly at one of my clients. It was working fine up until today. I have checked services to search for any conflicting postgresql (9.3) and dcm4chee but didn't find any. Also, reinstalled the system and the problem persists. Gateway test at port 4104 works fine, but the web echo at port 443 doesn't. Computer does not have telnet installed. Tried checking for a other programs that might have taken port 443 but could not find any. I have also deactivated the firewall just in case. This is the message that I get:

Echo dicom-tls://ONEPACS_WEB@webcstore.onepacs.com:443 failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Any ideas of might be causing this?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

jacintor

Re: Echo result - connection failed

Post by jacintor » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Computer was connected on two separate networks: one public, and one private (blocked). Error occurred everytime computer was connected to blocked network.