Java Uploader Failure

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
jacintor

Java Uploader Failure

Post by jacintor » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello,

We have experienced difficulty in transmitting comparison studies to the cloud via the JAVA uploader for a specific client. This issue occurs with all studies we try to upload via JAVA from a CD. The basic uploader works fine. We have performed tests with the proxy, and the error persists. I have uploaded the error messages by order of occurrence. The Java version of the machine is up to date.

What might be causing this problem?

Thanks,

Rodrigo
Attachments
Error message 3
Error message 3
erro 3.png (68.83 KiB) Viewed 14446 times
Error message 2
Error message 2
erro 2.png (88.38 KiB) Viewed 14446 times
Error message 1
Error message 1
erro 1.png (9.65 KiB) Viewed 14446 times

jacintor

Re: Java Uploader Failure

Post by jacintor » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello Justin/Damien,

Do you have any idea of what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

damien

Post by damien » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:23 am

I haven't seen this before in the uploader. Which web browser are you using? Do you see the same error when using a different browser?

Also, did this functionality work for you previously? I mean, if it did work for you before, then maybe we can figure out what changed on your machine or network....

-- Damien

jacintor

Post by jacintor » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:36 am

Thanks Damien,

We are using IE Explorer and the upload was working before we updated the JAVA. Please advise.

Regards,

Rodrigo

justin

Post by justin » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:59 am

So you're trying to use a proxy server? What are your settings in the Java control panel (Control Panel -> Java -> General -> Network Settings)?

Thanks,

Justin

jacintor

Post by jacintor » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:07 am

One of the IPs my client has been using was on 2 black lists. They will try to change the exit IP of the vlan of the computer that is trying to upload the study to see if it works.