Images were on Worklist, now not there

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
caresite

Images were on Worklist, now not there

Post by caresite » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 am

I had all my images on the worklist as of last night. We dont use that much storage though I cannot see the bar showing available storage like I used to. Right now there are no images in any of my studies. Is this a server issue? Please help.
Thanks,
Tim

damien

Re: Images were on Worklist, now not there

Post by damien » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 am

Hi Tim, your group is signed up with the Free account level which has a default retention period of 7 days for images. You should still be able to see the studies, but as you have noticed, after 7 days the images get deleted. In order to have a longer retention period for your images you would need to upgrade to a paid account level. Please contact sales@onepacs.com

-- Damien

caresite

Post by caresite » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 pm

I have studies that are not even 7 days old with no images and all the images were there a couple of days ago. I thought it was based on storage capacity, not auto deleting the images after 7 days which makes the program less than useful. Thanks-Tim

caresite

Post by caresite » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Damien,
I emailed sales but have not heard back.

damien

Post by damien » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm sure you'll hear back soon if you haven't already. As you know, the free trial is for evaluation purposes and the storage limit of 7 days within that version should be more than enough to evaluate the workflow, image viewer, reporting, report distribution, and other great features that OnePacs has. If you go that route, the OnePacs supported version will be much more useful and robust (including more options for storage and archiving) than the free trial.

Thanks!
-- Damien