Authenticator

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
jacintor

Authenticator

Post by jacintor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 am

Hello,

One of my radiologists had his cellphone stollen and he has not been able to reset the Google Authenticator to be able to log in at OnePacs.I have tried to change his security level from Elevated to Standard but the system will not require him to re-authenticate with the QR code. Instead, it asks the user to re-enter the code on the old Authenticator. How do I reset the system so it will ask the user to authenticate as it was the first time?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Authenticator

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 am

Instructions on how to remove two-factor authentication from a user account are given here:

https://onepacshelp.com/display/T5/2-fa ... tion+Setup
Administrators may suspend or remove 2-factor authentication for users they administer by selecting the "Users" option from the "Admin" menu. The Administrator may right click on the name of the user for whom they wish to modify 2FA, then select the option to suspend or remove 2FA from the 2-factor authentication menu, as demonstrated in the following screenshot.
You can simply remove 2FA from their account, then they can log in and set it up again.

Regards
remove 2fa.png
remove 2fa.png (224.92 KiB) Viewed 3813 times