Double Reads

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
jacintor

Double Reads

Post by jacintor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello,

I am doing double reads for one of my customer. One radiologist issues a preliminary report and a second radiology validates it. I noticed that the "reading radiologist" function shows the name of the second radiologist. However, how I can generate a report and see who the first radiologist was? I need to pay both, but based on my report only the second radiologist is showing up. I noticed that the "assigned to" field in the worklist shows the name of the first radiologist but it is not a field we can export to a report.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

mburris

Re: Double Reads

Post by mburris » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:25 am

Rodrigo, I recently had the same question. On your Data Search / export page, you can click the box on the left for "Include data for last report of each read type"

this will show both the original read and the final read on the resulting export.