Gateway onepacs Login Failed!

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
carmen21

Gateway onepacs Login Failed!

Post by carmen21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 am

Hello, I can't enter the gateway onepacs tells me "Login Failed!". I already happened in October and I could not find another solution to reinstall the gateway, this week I pass twice, looking at the log appears this error "JBoss Shutdown Hook" and from there fails gateway onepacs from one moment to another, I can not find how To solve this error, I reinstalled another version of gateway, had the 2.3.10.
I searched on diferent the forums but no useful clue found.
I appreciate any help they can give me with this problem.
Regards.

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Gateway onepacs Login Failed!

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:06 am

The URL for the gateway interface is:

http://localhost:8080/onepacsgateway

After a new install, the default username and password are "admin" and "onepacsadmin". These may be changed after initial login.

Were you attempting to log in in accordance with the above information? Perhaps you were not using the correct initial username and password.

carmen21

Post by carmen21 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi.The data I used is correct but will not let me in, it tells me the message I described and I have that error in the log. I can not solve that problem. "JBoss Shutdown Hook".
Thank you.
-

damien

Post by damien » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:47 pm

As John said, the default username and password are "admin" and "onepacsadmin". If that does not work, then perhaps it has either been changed or there is a problem with it. You could try doing a complete uninstallation of your current version, and then download/install the latest version of the gateway.