two monitors

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
drglider

two monitors

Post by drglider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 am

One of my viewing rads wants to use two monitors. I note in the online documentation that you describe viewing new and old studies on separate monitors. By dragging the study tab, wherby "arrows appear on the window and a separation tab is formed". I can not seem to do this. when I drag the single tab, nothing happens.

justin

Re: two monitors

Post by justin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:15 am

Hi drglider,

It sounds like you're referring to the documentation for for viewing multiple tabs across monitors.

If you just want to split your workstation across two monitors you just need to resize the application window by dragging the lower right corner, stretching it across both monitors. The image tiles will resize accordingly.

Here is the relevant section of the online documentation:
Multiple monitor support

It is possible to distribute imaging series across multiple monitors with OnePacs workstation. To do this, use the “grow box” control in the lower right corner of the viewing window to expand the size of the window, extending the window from the original monitor onto an additional monitor. The window can be made to fill two or more monitors completely. When this is done, the viewing regions of the window will be divided across the monitors. For example, if a 4 x 2 viewing layout is selected in the layout manager for a window which spans two monitors, each monitor will utilize a 2 x 2 viewing area.
https://onepacshelp.com/display/V12/One ... orkstation

Regards,

Justin