Online Sending won't work

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
weklica

Online Sending won't work

Post by weklica » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 am

I had this working months ago, but I haven't used it since. Now I would like to start again, but can't get the images to route to the online ONEPACS server. I send the study to localhost on port 44104 with AET OPW and it goes straight to the Desktop ONEPACS software, but I CANNOT get the downloader to route to the Online server for use with regular website from any other station. Do I just add another destination of the online server? if so, what are these credentials. I have spent a surprisingly large amount of time trying to get this to work, but I can't see to get it.

Thanks in advance,
Jesse

justin

Re: Online Sending won't work

Post by justin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 am

Hi Jesse,

It sounds like you're sending your images directly to the workstation. Have you installed the OnePacs Gateway? In order for the images to get to the central OnePacs server they must be sent through the OnePacs Gateway. Once you install the gateway you can send them to to the AE title given to you in your welcome email and the port you choose during installation (4104 by default). Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Justin

weklica

Post by weklica » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 am

Yes, I have tried every option I can think of. My AET is RADTECHNOLOGY. I have tried port 4104, 104, 4096, 44104, 11112.

I know the Gateway itself functions because if I send to AET OPW at port 44104, the study shows up on the local desktop application and the send is successful from my PACS.

If I send via any other criteria ... NOTHING. I am at a loss at what to do. Here is a screencast of the dicom destination details on my Study Downloader. Do I need another destination other than the local OPW?

http://screencast.com/t/0QMgoQui

Here is another screencast with more detail

http://screencast.com/t/oe4nFn78F

justin

Post by justin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Jesse,

OPW/44104 is not the gateway... it is the workstation. The study downloader downloads from the central server and stores to your local workstation (OPW). The gateway is used to upload images to the central server (RADTECHNOLOGY/4104). I saw from your screencast that you had the gateway installer so I'll assume it's installed. It's likely that the gateway is not running for some reason. Could you message me the log file located at C:/onepacs/gateway/server/default/log/server.log?

Thanks,

Justin

weklica

Post by weklica » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Log sent. Thanks. Could it be a port 8080 conflict or something unrelated to my OnePACS setup necessarily?

justin

Post by justin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Jesse,

It looks like there are a few problems in the log.

1) Port 8080 is bound by another process. You can find the process binding this port by executing "netstat -ao" from the command line.
2) The PostgreSQL database is not accepting connections. Was it uninstalled or do you have another application on port 5432? If not, can you attempt to log in via PG Admin III?
3) Some of the deployment files seem to be corrupted. The only time I have seen this happen was from a faulty backup/restore application or when a file was incorrectly edited by hand. The corrupt file is C:/onepacs/gateway/server/default/deploy/dcm4chee-qrscp-service.xml.

In your case, assuming you don't have any critical data you want to retain, I recommend re-installing:

1) Uninstall the Gateway.
2) Uninstall postgres (if you haven't already)
3) Execute "net user oppostgres /delete" from the command line.
4) Delete the C:/onepacs/gateway directory
5) Download the latest version of the OnePacs Gateway and re-install