Burning CDs with OnePacs

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
ppaget

Burning CDs with OnePacs

Post by ppaget » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:34 am

Hi all,

We are a new facility trying to burn patient images onto cds. Unable to do with the java viewer. I am able to download the dicom files but is there another program you reccomend to burn the images? Do I need a dicom viewer?
Thanks in advance!

justin

Re: Burning CDs with OnePacs

Post by justin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:45 am

Hi,

Here is the documentation regarding burning CDs or DVDs with the Java viewer.

https://onepacshelp.com/display/V12/CD+or+DVD+Burning

Could you be more specific about problem you're having?

Regards,

Justin

ppaget

Post by ppaget » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

Thanks,
Looks like I needed to download the latest version of Java.

xrayguy107

Post by xrayguy107 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:30 am

Getting this error message when I try to burn cds "CD burning is not installed. Would you like to download the installer now?" I click yes and nothing happens. Do I need to download some sort of cd burning softwear?

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:09 am

When you click on that, does it not launch a web page listing download options?

I have tested on our end on windows and OS X and I receive the download page in both cases.

I am sending you a PM with a private download link, but I would like to understand why you are not seeing the download page on your end. Can you tell me what OS and what browser you are using? Do you see any new tab or window open at all?

Regards

John