Error Submitting Completed Report - Web version

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
kgladden

Error Submitting Completed Report - Web version

Post by kgladden » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 pm

I use the Windows Explorer version to access my OnePacs worklist. I successfully open my study and report window; interpret the study; then move my dictated report into the lower part of the window where the report should go. Then, click the "Complete" button below. This process works 90% of the time. When I read 100 studies a day I get 10 errors per day. Here is my error when it fails:

Overlay Box Label: Error
Overlay Box Text: Unable to contact OnePacs server to finalize report; please check your network settings.
Overlay Box Button: OK

I click OK; then, Click "Complete" again and it works fine. What's happening???

System Info:
Dell Tower running Intel Core i7 CPU
Windows 10, fully patched/updated
Windows Edge browser
32GB RAM
8GB Video Card with Quad monitors
450 MB/s Internet connection from Charter Spectrum

john (from OnePacs)

Re: Error Submitting Completed Report - Web version

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:56 pm

The most likely explanation is that you are having intermittent network errors. It gives that message when it tries to connect to the OnePacs servers and the connection attempt doesn't succeed. If the network errors are just occasional, that is why it would most likely work on re-trying.

You can test your internet connection for issues such as packet loss with ping and traceroute in windows, or various browser-based online tools.