Windows 10 - OnePacs Gateway Failing issue?

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
mindi2210

Windows 10 - OnePacs Gateway Failing issue?

Post by mindi2210 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Hi All -

I was hoping that someone can help me with my issue. I recently installed a new PC w/windows 10 on it. It currently has OnePacs Gateway ver. 2.8.3.0

The problem, i'm having is that every few days i'm not able to send images from our ultrasound machine to our desired destination. We noticed that it appears that the OnePacs gateway is failing and about half of the time, if we restart the PC. It will fix itself. The other half, will have to wait for awhile or wait until next day, before we noticed its working again.

However, when we had our old PC w/windows 7 installed. we barely have to restart the PC at all.

I'm asking, if anyone else, has experiences this or not? Anything I need to take a second look at? is there another version of OnePacs Gateway, I should try out that may be more compatible with windows 10??

Thank You.

justin

Re: Windows 10 - OnePacs Gateway Failing issue?

Post by justin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi Mindi,

OnePacs Gateway version 2.8.3 is the latest version and is fully compatible with Windows 10. What you are describing is atypical. I would check external factors such as anti-virus applications that may be interfering (see directory exclusions listed here), system resources such as free disk space, and check the gateway logs for clues as to the problem.

Regards,

Justin