Final Reports destination

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
dkrichilski

Final Reports destination

Post by dkrichilski » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:59 am

Hello,

One facility has reached out to us asking:

Currently, we receive our final x-ray reports by fax. Do you have other clients who receive their final x-ray reports directly into their electronic health record?

What would it take for them to receive their finals into EHR(electronic health record)? It is possible to receive the report in the fax and the final to another destination.

I have been searching what can they do and I did not find an answer. can you help me, please.

David

justin

Re: Final Reports destination

Post by justin » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi David,

Yes, OnePacs can send reports directly to an EHR. Typically this would be done with an HL7 interface. You can combine any of the report distribution options so you could simultaneously send a fax and HL7 message, for example.

https://onepacshelp.com/display/V12/Report+Distribution

Regards,

Justin

dkrichilski

Re: Final Reports destination

Post by dkrichilski » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi Justin,

Thank you. This solve my doubt an the client question.

Respectfully

David