advanced expression in filter criteria

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
dkrichilski

advanced expression in filter criteria

Post by dkrichilski » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with the advance expression. I have created some filters that they are individually valid; But it looks that I can only created one in the advance expression or maybe I have a mistake adding them to the box because the filter is not valid when I write more than one. Can you help me , Please. (note that is only in advance expression)

This are the example of what I did.

first in a list in separate lines.

uploadedBy contains '%username%'
facilityName contains 'facilityname'
institutionName like '%test%'

Second separated with ,

uploadedBy contains '%username%', facilityName contains 'facilityname', institutionName like '%test%'
Last edited by john (from OnePacs) on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo

john (from OnePacs)

Re: advance expression in filter criteria

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:56 am

You can do that with "and"s as follows:

Code: Select all

uploadedBy contains 'username' and facilityName contains 'facilityname' and institutionName like '%test%'

dkrichilski

Re: advance expression in filter criteria

Post by dkrichilski » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:04 pm

Thank you.