RG Report Generator customize the result

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
dkrichilski

RG Report Generator customize the result

Post by dkrichilski » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello,

The Dr. is trying to use the report generator based in two words as a match "Lumbosacral Spine" but the result that He wants for it does not come on. Is there any way where We can customize the results?

justin

Re: RG Report Generator customize the result

Post by justin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Hi,

Please take a look at the documentation related to phrase shortcuts.

Depending on your method of report entry, you may also consider standard report texts in conjunction with voice commands:

https://onepacshelp.com/display/V12/Standard+Texts

Regards,

Justin

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:47 am

dkrichilski wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:42 pm
The Dr. is trying to use the report generator based in two words as a match "Lumbosacral Spine" but the result that He wants for it does not come on. Is there any way where We can customize the results?
Can I clarify the question? When you say "based in two words as a match", do you mean the Dr. wishes for two words in a row to serve as a "keyword" indicator for report sections? As described here:

https://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php ... n_matching

dkrichilski

Post by dkrichilski » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:07 pm

I'm in OnePacs Report Generator (Windows) and I've created "New Report Templates" It's in My repost Templates, but this report is not viewing like "Other Report Template". What Can I do to make this report as an option at RG?

justin

Post by justin » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:05 pm

You would need to associate a modality with the report template. Then create a study type and associate the new report template with it. At this point, if you open a study of that modality type it should show your newly created template.

For example, you could create a "Lumbosacral Spine" template with CR modality type. Then create a study type of modality CR called "Spine". Drag the "Lumbosacral Spine" template into the CR Spine study type. Now for an CR studies that you open, you will see the "Lumbosacral Spine" template in the list of available templates.