Poller not working

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
shadowdoc86

Poller not working

Post by shadowdoc86 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 pm

My cases are going to the gateway and out to the onepacs website. From there, cases can be pulled to the workstation. But, the poller doesn't seem to want to download the cases for me. When I log on to the website/worklist all of the cases have red in the little monitor icon. The screen usually turns green. How do I fix this?

Steve

justin

Re: Poller not working

Post by justin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Steve,

Could you right click on the study downloader (green down-arrow in the lower right hand corner of Windows), choose "Manage Downloads...", and press the "Debug..." button? Then send the file to jfalk at onepacs dot com.

Thanks,

Justin

justin

Post by justin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Also, have you updated to the latest version of the OnePacs Workstation (4.1.0)?

Thanks,

Justin

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

I just tried to send it to you.

shadowdoc86

Post by shadowdoc86 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Yes, I have updated to 4.1.0.

justin

Post by justin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Steve,

It looks like the study timer was increased a little for this 8.0 release. As a result, there may have been a little delay in the time it took for the study downloader to detect new studies. Eventually, your studies would have downloaded after the configured delay (logs indicate they would have downloaded shortly after you initiated manual download). I modified this setting to reflect the values of the previous release. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Justin