synchronize tool no longer works with old studies

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
drglider

synchronize tool no longer works with old studies

Post by drglider » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 am

Since the new software update, old series no longer synchronize correctly. PLUS all the planes are now scrolling incorrectly. I hve tried all the available synch options to now avail.
please advise, thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: synchronize tool no longer works with old studies

Post by admin » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:57 am

I assume you are referring to OnePacs Workstation for Windows, version 14.

If you right-click on the split-button arrow there are three options now:

Sync spatially overlapping series, with auto-detection of synchronization location
Sync spatially overlapping series, synchronized at currently displayed image
Stack all visible series together, synchronized at currently displayed image

Also, the tool has "On" and "Off" states, as shown by whether or not the tool is highlighted. To use it, make sure it is toggled "On" (highlighted), and set to the correct synchronization mode. For most uses, that would be "Sync spatially overlapping series, with auto-detection of synchronization location".

Can you confirm the tool is "On" (highlighted) and also set to the option I listed? It sounds like you may have the last option selected - "Stack all visible series together", which would cause all panes to scroll.