Interpreting Worklist windows

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.

The "Announcements" forum will continue to be active and contain announcements related to the OnePacs system.
hilario

Interpreting Worklist windows

Post by hilario » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 am

I am trying to understand all the aspects of colors / icons / fields of this screen. I don't find where is a manual or doc for this. Then I make the questions here:
- What is the meaning of the colors for each line (I understand it must be related with time past since reception). I have seen
--- white
--- Red
--- Gray
- I have found the meaning of some icons, but not all. Do you have a full list?
- what is the meaning of:
--- TTR
--- MRN
- I have seen I can change order, size, of the fields. Can I change the fields listed on this windows?

Thanks

justin

Re: Interpreting Worklist windows

Post by justin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:52 am

Hilario,

The background behind the toolbar represents the "on time" status of an unread study. The default colors are:

Gray - Old study (the study date is older than 24 hours)
Yellow - Study deadline approaching (study is not read and is older than 6 hours)
Red - Study late (study is not read and is older than 12 hours)
White - Study is not late

This is completely configurable. You can disable this feature by changing the time thresholds for the various statuses in the Facilities section. Go to Admin -> Facilities. You can also change the highlight colors in your user preferences. Go to Options -> User Preferences.

TTR - Time to read - This is the difference between the received time and the late time threshold for the facility.
MRN - Medical Record Number, also known as patient id.

Regards,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Thank you Justin. Clarifying anser.
I till need to understand if I can configure the columns appearing in the worklist view.
And also if there is a full description of the icons appearing in this view.

Regards

justin

Post by justin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Hilario,

Yes, you can configure the columns that appear both for your individual user account and for all users (since you are the administrator for your group). The columns that appear are defined by a "worklist layout." A worklist layout is essentially your view settings for a worklist tab. You can save your layouts and associate them with one or more worklist tabs. There are two ways to do this:

1) Configure your worklist to appear as desired. Save the worklist layout using the "Save layout as..." option from the drop-down box at the bottom of the worklist. Then to save that layout as the default for your worklist tab you can press the "Save tabs." Save tabs will save all your open tabs, their name, and the associated layout.

or

2) Configure your worklist to appear as desired. Choose the "Save all tabs" option. This will save all your open tabs, their names, and save their associated layouts. It will create a new layout definition if none is defined and name the layout using the name of the tab.

To save a particular worklist configuration for the default for your group (the worklist view all new users will see before they customize), you can choose the "Save as default" option. This is only available to the group administrator.

Justin

justin

Post by justin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm

One more thing... We have received a lot of feedback from our users about the layout/tabs feature. In order to simplify things in the future we will be merging the concept of a tab/layout so that it's more intuitive. Basically, a worklist tab will save all layout data and there won't be the layout drop-down box. This will likely be in the next release of OnePacs.

Regards,

Justin

justin

Post by justin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm

In regard to your question about the icons on the worklist please refer to the section titled "study status icons" on the OnePacs wiki:

http://wiki.onepacsforums.com/doku.php?id=clinuserguide

Also, all of the worklist toolbar have hover-text that describes the action of the icon.

Regards,

Justin

hilario

Post by hilario » Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 am

There is no full description of all the icons. It just explain basically the one related with the loading.
I understand it is not updated.
From the pitctures I see only 5 icons.
From the real system I can see 8 icons.
Thanks for completing the documentation.