- Added new worklist dropdown filters to show only studies with completed reports or cases with results reporting records
- Study type(s) can now be shown on the worklist
- Study types may now be hidden from individual facilities
- Exception workflows can be activated from the reporting dashboard
- Facility privileges can now be assigned to multiple users at once by an admin
- Added a feature to manage subgroups (sub-facilities) within a sending facility (such as for mobile ultrasound)
- Added a “review” reporting workflow that allows privileged users the ability to finalize drafts or submit changes back to a radiologist
- Added a configurable result coding feature
- New report tokens for use in report templates for study types, result code, facility subgroup and confirmation time
- Added post-processing rules for automatic association of study types, stat status, and study status based on DICOM values
- Added the ability to automatically map study study types from the DICOM procedure code sequence
- Numerous other improvements
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce that version 10.7 of the OnePacs web application will be released on 1/15/2015. This is a minor release containing new features, enhancements to existing features, and performance improvements. The upgrade will happen automatically.