- In the cloud report editor, standard report texts are now ordered by relatedness to the study.
- The ability to select standard report texts by voice command when using OnePacs Cloud Voice Recognition was added
- Report templates may now contain content that is conditional on attributes of the patient/study/report. For example, a section could be added indicating that a report is a preliminary report, which would display only when the report is of type preliminary.
- The ability to manually specify a report section of a finding in the cloud report generator was added. Report section can also be added via voice command when using OnePacs Cloud Voice Recognition.
- Many additional voice commands were added to OnePacs Voice Recognition (see in-app documentation)
- Other minor enhancements.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the upcoming release of version 15.4 of the web application! This release is largely focused on improvements to the new Cloud Report Editor and Data Export. This upgrade will be rolled out the week of July 1st and will happen automatically. The release notes for OnePacs 15.4 are detailed below.