- Hanging Protocols were improved to add support for multiple stages.
- Hanging Protocols now support mammography options of true/same size rendering.
- The default hanging protocol for mammography studies has been improved to take advantage of the above features.
- A thick slab tool was created to allow visualization of multiple sequential images using min/max/ave intensity projection.
- Significant improvements to memory management
- Numerous other improvements and optimizations
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the release of version 11.0 of OnePacs Desktop for Windows (which includes OnePacs Workstation viewer and Study Retriever). This release will be available in the "Downloads" section in the OnePacs web application the week of July 22nd. This upgrade is optional but recommended for all users. Release notes are as follows: