- It is now possible to exclude cases with flags from case-load and max queue size consideration for the auto-assignment feature.
- The Radiologist information panel in the auto-assignment tab now has additional columns to show
- Last report saved time
- Number of assigned cases past target/deadline
- Number of cases excluded from caseload consideration based on flags
- An option to clear skipped cases was added to the Cloud Report Editor.
- Result codes that are linked to studies may now be deactivated.
- The hover text of the sending user column in messages now displays the user’s facilities.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the upcoming release of version 15.10 of the web application! This is a minor release comprised of enhancements to existing features. This upgrade will be rolled out the week of September 30th and will happen automatically. The release notes for OnePacs 15.10 are detailed below.