- An option was added to include window / level presets in the F2 (cycle) command.
- All window / level presets, settings from he DICOM header, and LUTs and visible in the window/level tool dropdown menu.
- Support was added for measurements based on multi-frame functional groups sequence data.
- The behavior of staged hanging protocols was changed to include additional views.
- Other improvements and optimizations.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the release of version 12.5 of OnePacs Desktop for Windows (which includes OnePacs Workstation viewer and Study Retriever). This release is available in the "Downloads" section in the OnePacs web application. This upgrade is optional but recommended for all users. Release notes are as follows: