Worklist / Administration
- The ability to merge unreported studies was added. (select multiple studies on worklist -> Manage -> Merge studies…)
- The ability to move individual series of an unreported study to a different study was added. (select multiple studies on worklist -> Manage -> Move series…)
- Deletion of individual instances of a series is now possible via the worklist. (open series preview table on the worklist -> right-click on a series -> Delete instances…)
- User messages may now be searched by keywords, user id, and dates.
- The ability to add permissions to multiple users from the user management section was added.
- Additional support for importing of standard report text from 3rd party systems was added.
- Deletion of a saved draft report is now possible via the worklist (right-click on a study -> Reporting -> Delete draft)
- The Cloud Report Editor now supports keyboard/mike button shortcuts when the web application is not in the foreground (requires OnePacs Study Retriever v13 or above).
- Report generator preferences are now editable in the web application.
- Section keywords are now visible in hover text in the report template previews in Advanced Mode of the Cloud Report Editor.
- An option to retain the default impression was added to the Advanced Mode of the Cloud Report Editor.
- The ability to hide a section by voice command or drop down menu in Advanced Mode of Cloud Report Editor was added.
Various other minor enhancements and optimizations.